We are looking to hear from enthusiastic Mozilla developers. On the right is a sample job specification. Please drop us an email. Attach your CV/resume and the preferred format is HTML, text or PDF.
Find out more about the MDG working environment.
Mozilla Software Engineers
We are looking for enthusiastic Mozilla hackers to join our team.
The Mozilla Engineer's responsibilities include programming, coordinating, and collaborting in the various project endeavors. You work closely with the other members of the MDG team. You will provide technical expertise in Application Development. You will be self-motivated, and able to work on initiative. You will initially be paid by the hour.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- 2+ years of proven development experience w/
- Experience using Open Source tools (CVS, Bugzilla, Mailman, ...)
- Must be comfortable compiling Mozilla from source
- Experience working and developing on multiple platforms
- Driven to work on your own and as part of a team
- Excellent communications skills for problem solving and putting forward new and innovative ideas
- A recognized qualification in Engineering and/or Computer Science
- Knowledge of the wider Mozilla community, and Open Source development environments
- UI design and methodology knowledge